To learn more about what we can do for you, go ahead and contact us at TheSaltBox today for more information.
frequently asked questions
Since microblading pigments are not implanted into the skin as deep as traditional tattoos, the area will naturally fade over time. Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years.
Microblading is a popular way to get full, natural looking eyebrows, change the shape of your eyebrows, or fill in sparse eyebrow areas.
Put simply, Microblading is a form of manual cosmetic tattooing. Although not permanent, the process is
There are few different forms:
• Medical alert tattooing is a form of medical identification similar to medical alert jewelry (bracelets and necklaces).
• Areolar Breast reconstruction after mastectomy (is usually the final step of the breast reconstruction process).
• Camouflage Tattooing is used to re-pigment the skin in conditions that cause hypo-pigmentation or hyper-pigmentation, including burns.
• Micro-pigmentation of scalp (Hair simulation), lips and fingertips in patients with stable vitiligo.
• Tattooing to hide surgical scars -decorative tattooing to camouflage cosmetically undesirable scars.
• Permanent makeup Tattooing is used to simulate makeup (eyebrows, eye liner, lips) and is very beneficial to people allergic to makeup or people with disabilities having difficulties applying makeup.
• Endoscopic tattooing – done during laparoscopic surgical procedures – Not at The Salt Box.
VERY rarely, tattoos or permanent makeup may cause swelling or burning in the affected areas during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exams. In some cases — such as MRI of the eye — tattoo pigments may interfere with the quality of the image.
HOW IT LOOKS BEFORE AND AFTER
most recent reviewS
Very Happy Customer. 🙂