Before & After
Since microblading pigments are not implanted into the skin as deep as traditional tattoos, the area will naturally fade over time. Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years.
Microblading is a popular way to get full, natural looking eyebrows, change the shape of your eyebrows, or fill in sparse eyebrow areas.
Put simply, Microblading is a form of manual cosmetic tattooing. Although not permanent, the process is
Microblading ranges in cost from around $350 dollars to as high as $800 dollars in some states.
There are few different forms:
• Medical alert tattooing is a form of medical identification similar to medical alert jewelry (bracelets and necklaces).
• Areolar Breast reconstruction after mastectomy (is usually the final step of the breast reconstruction process).
• Camouflage Tattooing is used to re-pigment the skin in conditions that cause hypo-pigmentation or hyper-pigmentation, including burns.
• Micro-pigmentation of scalp (Hair simulation), lips and fingertips in patients with stable vitiligo.
• Tattooing to hide surgical scars -decorative tattooing to camouflage cosmetically undesirable scars.
• Permanent makeup Tattooing is used to simulate makeup (eyebrows, eye liner, lips) and is very beneficial to people allergic to makeup or people with disabilities having difficulties applying makeup.
• Endoscopic tattooing – done during laparoscopic surgical procedures – Not at The Salt Box.
When aftercare is not taken seriously – infection of the site may occur.
VERY rarely, tattoos or permanent makeup may cause swelling or burning in the affected areas during magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exams. In some cases — such as MRI of the eye — tattoo pigments may interfere with the quality of the image.
Do not drink alcohol at least in the first 3 days after getting tattoo.